EXPERT ADVISORS -TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Leadtrade Ltd (the “Company”) offers the Expert Advisor Software and the Technical Indicator Software Offer (the “Offer”) to its clients subject to these terms and conditions.
- By opening a trading account the Client acknowledges that he has read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein as well as to the Company’s general trading Terms and Conditions found at: http://www.prestigeoption.com/en/terms/.
- The Offer is limited to one (1) license per Client irrespective of the number of accounts the Client maintains with the Company. This Offer is also available to new and existing Clients subject to the conditions set-out in these Terms and Conditions.
- New and existing Clients will be eligible to a (seven) 7 day free-trial period of the Offer. The full version license can be obtained further to the expiry of the free-trial period. Clients also maintain the right to obtain the full version license from the beginning and without any free trial period upon request.
- The full version license can be obtained when the Client upgrades his account to ‘premium account’ [minimum deposits of $2500].
- To request the full version of the license the Client should approach his account manager at prestigeoption.com providing that all requirements set herein are met.
- The Company’s employees and partners are forbidden from participating in the Offer.
- Trading operations using additional functions/plug-ins made available through the Electronic Trading Platform provided by or developed using the Expert Advisor are executed completely and exclusively under the Client’s responsibility and at his/her own risk. The Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for the outcome of such trading and reserves the right to accept or reject at its own discretion the use of additional functions/plug-ins. In case these additional functions/plug-ins affect the reliability and/or smooth operation and/or orderly functioning of the Company’s Trading Platform the Company may immediately terminate, by way of written notice the relationship with the Client.
- In case the Company suspects that a Client has abused or attempted to abuse the Offer or otherwise acted with a lack of good faith, then the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny and/or terminate the license and if necessary to cancel any terms and conditions with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user’s access to the service and/or block that user’s Account. The Company reserves the right to modify, change or terminate this offer at any time without the consent of the Client.
In case the Company suspects that a participant has abused the fair rules of the Offer by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with the Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers), then the Company reserves the right to terminate the Client’s agreement and/or withhold any funds gained as a result of the aforesaid abusive behavior of the Client without the Client’s prior verbal or written consent. In addition, if the development of the Expert Advisor program abuses the Company’s Trading Terms and Conditions or the Company’s platform and/or systems the Company has the right to terminate the Client’s Agreement and reverse all trades executed.
- Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on spot Forex, spot precious metals, futures, shares or any other commodities available for trading are highly leveraged Financial Instruments and involve a high level of risk. It is possible that the Client loses all his/her invested Capital. Therefore these products may not be suitable for all types of investors and the Client should ensure that he/she has understood the risk involved and if necessary the Client should seek independent expert advice.
- It is recommended that you thoroughly back-test any expert advisor, as well as forward trade it on a demo account for several weeks before using it on a live account. Please note that actual trading results may not correspond to optimized or back-tested results.
- All software is to be used at your own risk.The Company cannot be held liable for any financial losses incurred through the use of third party our software. The Company has no input or association with the development of the automated trading software or the expert advisors since these are exclusively developed and supported by third parties other than the Company. The Company does not receive any form of financial benefit from offering the Expert Advisor.
- The Company may in its absolute discretion withdraw the Offer without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are dated 15-05-2015.