Options for Withdrawal
Prestige Option understands the importance of being able to withdraw your funds easily and for this reason, we have streamlined our withdrawal process.
Learn more about how you can access the funds in your trading account.
How to withdraw funds?
After logging into your account, simply create a Withdrawal Request on the Prestige Option FAQ Page. You will also be required to provide us with specific identification documentation so that we can guarantee the safety of your account and your funds.
The required documents are as follows:
- Identification Certificate: You need to send us a copy of both the front and the back of your valid ID card, passport or driver’s license.
- Proof of Residence: It is also necessary to provide us with a copy of your utility bill or a bank statement that is not older than three months, so that we can verify your place of residence.
- Copy of Credit Card: When using a credit card or a debit card as a form of payment, you will need to provide us with a copy of the front and the back of the card. Please note that when you send us the credit card copy:
- The CVV Code at the back
- The first twelve digits of the
- The name of the cardholder of the card needs to be hidden card number found on the front side of the card need to be concealed, but you need to ensure that the last four digits are clearly visible. and the expiry date need to be completely visible.
These documents can be uploaded directly to your Prestige Option account, or you can send us an email if you prefer.
What are the available withdrawal options?
If you made a deposit into your Prestige Option account using a credit card, the initial amount deposited will be sent back to the card. If there is any excess of funds, these funds will be transferred to your bank account.
We take our anti-money laundering policy seriously, so we are only able to transfer your funds to a bank account that has the same name as your Prestige Option account. Transferring your funds to another person’s account is not possible.
Is there a minimum limit when it comes to withdrawal amounts?
There is no minimum withdrawal amount.
Are there any fees I should be concerned about?
Prestige Option does not charge any fees.
If you however initiate a bank wire, fees may be applied.
How long does it take to withdraw from my Prestige Option account?
The withdrawal process does not take longer than 48 business hours as this is the time required in order to for us to verify your Withdrawal Form.
After we are done with the validation process, it will then take between three to five business days for you to receive your funds.